Truly unique Antique Home in the heart of Western Loudoun County, your very own Victorian Dollhouse you can live in! Charm & character at every turn. Amazing Front Porch with original ornate details. Original hardwood floors, stunning unpainted original woodwork, 9Ã¢ÂÂ ceilings & fireplaces in the LR, DR, and 2 Bedrooms. Modern Eat-In Kitchen and Den with attached Full Bath. All systems have been updated, replaced windows, Central Air Conditioning, 4 converted gas Fireplaces. Large parking lot in back, Studio Apartment accessed from the back exterior stairs. Right next to 'Loudoun Street Park' home to the annual Hometown Festival, Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony and Movie Night in the Park; includes a walking path, benches, tables and a playground. Enjoy all of the community offerings of Round Hill, in the heart of Wine Country and minutes to the Appalachian Trail. Apartment can be toured with 24 hour notice. **Great B & B opportunity.** 12 Hour Notice to Tour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
Stick Built, Wood Siding
2,978 sq. ft
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Dirt, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Side Yard. Corner, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price