Pix coming Feb. 09th. One-Owner Home! - Lovingly cared for, maintained with pride by original owners! One of the largest lots in convenient Stuart Ridge, 1/3 acre and fenced, this home offers great curb appeal. Main level offers open living/dining room with sliding glass doors to deck. Kitchen has been renovated and offers table-space. Spacious primary bedroom features full bath with shower, has been remodeled. Two other bedrooms and the hall bath complete this level. Lower level offers a very cozy rec room with woodburning fireplace and sliding glass doors to yard. 4th br/office and full bath here, plus large storage/laundry/workshop area with access to the back yard. Quiet neighborhood features sidewalks and streetlights, and is 10min. drive to Dulles Airport, 5 min. to Reston Town Center. No HOA, Residents often join Reston Assoc for recreational amenities. Lovely walking trails nearby.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,992 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Heated, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price