Beautiful 5 bedroom 4 bath Gulick architectural home upgraded throughout. Main level features include open light-filled floor plan with open foyer, hardwood floors, bedroom with attached newly renovated full bathroom, laundry room, and 2-car garage. Enjoy views of birds and trees through gorgeously designed windows from your gourmet kitchen or outside while sipping coffee on the deck. Walk upstairs to your large owner's bedroom/bathroom suite with not 1, not 2, but 3 walk-in closets. Two additional full bedrooms share a hallway bathroom alongside the bonus loft space. Downstairs in your fully finished walkout basement you have over 1700 sqft of living space to enjoy. Features include large bedroom, newly renovated full bath and storage rooms, wet bar, and spacious rec room with hideaway sleeping cubbies. Add to this all the recreation amenities, activities, and proximity to local commuting routes and metro stations that come with Reston living and you have a perfect place to call home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
5,240 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Cooktop Downdraft
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout, Full
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Lake, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price