The moment you walk out of the elevator and step into this premier residence with 180-degree views, you will know you have arrived! Welcome to 1830 Fountain Drive #1302 in The Paramount. Allow us to give you a tour. As you walk into the captivating foyer, your eyes will be drawn to the custom hand-laid marble mosaic floor. The great room features exotic hardwood floors, crown molding, and natural light streaming in from the wall of glass doors. Whether you choose to warm up by the gas fireplace with a good book or host a formal dinner party, this layout captivates the eye while inviting you to linger and feel at home. The expansive terrace with panoramic views is the largest in Reston Town Center with over 500 square feet. Enjoy dining at sunset, coffee at sunrise and lounging at twilight, while gazing at the stars and the city lights of Reston, Tysons Corner, and Leesburg. Professional chefs and home gourmets alike will appreciate the stylish and functional kitchen built for two. Designed and constructed by Ron Savino and Lobkovich in 2016, this room features top-of-the-line appliances including a Wolf 6-burner gas stove with two ovens, separate Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer columns, a beverage cooler, a Miele warming oven, ice maker and gorgeous quartz countertops. Food preparation at the center island comes easy with the modern conveniences of pop-up outlets, dual sinks and dishwashers. The impressive backsplash showcases a 50 million year old fossil provided by Green River Stone Company that is sure to be a conversation starter. Your dreams of Home Edit organization style can come true with pull-out drawer cabinetry and a wall-to-wall pantry behind a custom shoji screen. Remote control window shades allow you to control the light exactly how you choose. Beyond the living room is a wonderful bonus room that could serve many purposes. Whether you need a library for your classic book collection, a den to binge watch your favorite cooking documentary or private office space, this charming space with hardwood floors and custom drapery is ready to oblige. The generously sized primary bedroom suite is located down a private hallway off the foyer, and is bathed in natural light with photo-worthy sunrise views. The walk-in closet offers ample space and customized cabinetry for the fashion enthusiast. The primary bathroom was fully remodeled in 2017 and boasts furniture quality dual-sink vanity with quartz countertop, an abundance of cabinet and drawer storage, an oversized marble walk-in shower and a water closet tucked behind a pocket door. Your guests and family will feel welcome in their own wing of the residence. Here you will find two additional bedrooms each complete with its own walk-in closet and ensuite bath. This Penthouse and its terrace are truly spectacular as are the four deeded parking spaces and a storage unit located in the garage. The luxury boutique building with only 100 units has a host of amenities including a fitness center, outdoor pool, resident lounge, concierge, a guest suite, and a 24-hour secure entrance. This ideal Reston location positions you close to two Metro Stations, Dulles Airport, W&OD trail, and numerous shops, restaurants, and a movie theater right outside your door at Reston Town Center.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,065 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Library
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, wine storage, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price